Shipping & Returns
Delivery in South Africa only
|Cape Town||R 90 for the first 6 cases & R 35 per case thereafter|
|Eastern Cape||R 160|
|Free State||R 160|
|Gauteng||R 125 for the first case & R 50 per case thereafter|
|Kwa-Zulu Natal||R 145|
|North West||R 155|
|Northern Cape||R 175|
|Western Cape||R 65|
Please ensure you use a valid STREET postal code
- We normally deliver in under 7 days.
- However Pofadder might take a little bit longer but we will get your wine to you.
- If we suspect any delays we will contact you immediately for instructions.
- Special delivery instructions can be added during checkout.
- Please consider using your work address for delivery – it makes your colleagues green with envy!
- For international orders please contact us directly and we will supply a local retailer in your country.
- Or search wine.co.za for the wine you are looking for. Next to the wine details we list the importer in your country.
- All fulfillment of orders is done by CellarDirect.
- If you have any issues with delivery or with your wine, please call the CellarDirect team on 021 851 2737 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns and Breakages
- If you are not completely happy with your purchase, please contact us to arrange collection and a refund.
- In cases of unavailability, we will refund you in full within 7 days.
- Any complaints regarding the standard and quality of the products bought should be directed to our Shop Manager via email@example.com.
- CellarDirect reserves the right to cancel an order for which payment has already been received if stock is insufficient or the quality of goods ordered does not meet our standards. Should we ever exercise this right, we will first communicate with you to try and suggest alternative wines, failing which you will receive a full refund with no deductions.
As wine bottles are rather fragile, we unfortunately do experience breakages…
- Breakage policy – Bottle
If you receive your wine, and you notice that a bottle has been broken please write this on the waybill you sign (that way we can claim it back from Mr. Insurance). Then please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org how many bottles are broken (and which wine). We ask that you send us photo evidence of this, as this speeds up the return/replacement process. We will then access the damage and refund the relevant amount back into your credit card, or send you replacement wine. The choice is yours.
- Breakage policy – Case
In the very extreme case of the whole case being damaged, please do not accept the delivery. Then please let us know via email@example.com and we will get you a replacement asap.